? ??????????????Scratchy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (29 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6420 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Something To Talk About? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (125 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 29056 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Green Fairy? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Blog Entry.

I am so excited about my first blog!!!! Thanks to my brother Kyle who gave me the idea. Bare with me as I get my page the way I want it, its a little bare. I'm still learning.

Where to start....I have so many things going through my mind right now; life, politics, love, and happiness to name a few. How hard it is to go a day without seeing someone you see everyday. Its crazy that without someones presence you day can seem so off track. How alone I feel without some kind of contact. I wonder when I'll ever walk away and finally get used to being without him. Like so many other people in my life I've learned to accept the way it is and with time get used to it but with him i keep fighting, fighting for change. Isn't it funny how most of us seem to use the same line "Fighting for Change". Here in this historic time we've just elected a president who's fighting for change. We all seem to want better for our lives, country, family, and world. I keep hoping for a day where I can wake up one day and my life be exactly how I want it but then i have to remind my self that what would I learn if it was all just handed to me. I have to find strength in myself to get through the day without depending on someone. To find my happiness in something other than the presence of a person.

Listen to Turin Brakes- Dark on Fire My newest favorite song!

0 comments: