? ??????????????Scratchy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (29 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6420 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Something To Talk About? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (125 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 29056 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Green Fairy? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainy Thursday

I feel pretty crappy today. I believe I have the start of a cold, hopefully. I wouldnt be very pleased if I were Kentucky's first care of the Swine...hopefully not. egh. I am pretty bummed that it is supposed to rain all weekend long. I am off Sunday and would love to go to Sugar Creek. I love summer! Im am not quite sure how I will balance the summer life with all the work that I do. Hopefully I'll be able to pull through it because summer is too sweet to let it pass you by. I wish I were able to see out of a window at the office. I am enclosed by walls which never allows be to see the current situation outside. If I am going to sit behind a desk all day I much rather it be by a window.

On a side note I can NOT believe that Adam was in the bottom 2 last night!!! What is wrong with America?!?!?! He's talented, more than any other contestant on that show.

I went to sleep while watching AI last night. Woke up to turn my tv off just as they anounced who was going home. So I went to bed a little earlier than usual. Now i am beating myself up to stay awak. I wish that my job wasn't so boring. I wish I could go to school...to do what I love. Hoping that somehow, God willing, I will move on soon. I just have to find that money to do so.

0 comments: