? ??????????????Scratchy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (29 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6420 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Something To Talk About? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (125 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 29056 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Green Fairy? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

This Too Shall Pass...

Those words linger in my head always. Days come and go, some harder that others. Today has been a hard day. As I am emotionally and physically weak today very fiber in my body rather be at home, in my bed.
“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”
- Maya Angelou

Please pray for my family for we have lost a member. My uncle Larry passed away this morning. Also pray for our dear family friends The Brogle’s and Wayne’s Lloyd is having some heath complications.

“Faith is like electricity. You can't see it, but you can see the light.”

1 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

hugs and prayers :)